Wappingers Falls, Wappingers Falls, NY (Dealership)

Rating

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Fair

• Poor

• Total voters

MBofWappingersFalls

MB of Wappingers Falls
Good Morning Everyone - If you didn't know yet... Mercedes-Benz of Wappingers Falls is now also an Authorized Sprinter Dealer for New and Pre-Owned Sprinters, Sprinter Parts, and Sprinter Service. We can service and repair your Sprinter whether it is a Dodge, Freightliner, or Mercedes-Benz. Call us anytime at (845)298-0600 to set up an appointment for service or to speak with a sales consultant. We have fully trained Sprinter technicians as well as a dedicated Sprinter Sales staff. Stop by and see our new fully renovated State-of-the-Art Dealership, or visit our website at www.WappingersSprinter.com 24 hours a day.

When I was looking to replace my blown fuse panel back in August, this dealer was my 1st call as they are the closest. The parts manager helped me determine the correct p/n, but it was unfortunately out of stock. But, when I inquired if they could tell me if other dealer did show stock I was directed to Agar, Yonkers that showed 3 in stock... Thank you! :thumbup:

This was the right customer service response, and I plan to give Mercedes-Benz of Wappingers Falls a call for any of my future service or parts needs.

MBofWappingersFalls

MB of Wappingers Falls
Thanks for the great feedback! Hopefully we will have the part in stock for you next time, but either way we are happy to point you in the right direction!

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!
Sean has done some repairs on my 2010 van, he got it right the first time on both occasions.

vreihen

2014 NCV3 170" cargo with OM651
I used this dealership back in December 2022 to get a replacement key for my new-to-me 2014 Freightliner, as well as a few parts purchases both online and in-dealership. Excellent on all transactions. They also had a few brand new Sprinters in inventory, and are authorized MB Sprinter dealers.

One thing that I need to note for everyone is that this dealership is NOT permitted by MB perform warranty/recall work on Freightliner-badged vehicles for some reason per the service advisor. They noted two pending service campaign software updates on my service invoice, but said that I would have to use a dealership in CT or NJ who are apparently not bound by the Freightliner warranty restriction. The SA said that they will gladly work on Freightliners, as long as its not warranty work that they can't be reimbursed for by MB.....

Top Bottom