Wind Deflector / Roof Fairing for Merc Sprinter Cab

FryGuy

Hello. Has anyone ever seen a cab-top wind deflector like those used on Sprinter box-truck conversions and ambulances? Like the one in this photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/southerncalifornian/260378754/

I'm building a mobile food truck on a new, '11, swb, 3500 chassis and would like to transition the roof/cab step similar to these conversions.

Seems like someone out there is mass producing these things for commercial conversions or RV's, and I'd love to spend less than the custom fiberglass folks are quoting ($2500).

Thank You

FryGuy

Thanks, Richard. That's exactly what I need. Forgive me for sounding stupid, here, but why can't I find any resources for those online? A google search for "Tin NCV wind deflectors" comes up dry. Not sure if they're less common in the states, or I've got the wrong vocabulary.

Best,
Ben

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Hi Ben
It's not goggling it's how to goggle the key.
I showed UK Euro variants as they can be bought for as low as one dollar.
You need a UK member who is prepared to get one on line or via the wreckers have it boxed and shipped by sea air freight is too expensive. Total coat at a wild guess best price US.$600 dollars US landed on your door.
N/A I have never seen them as of yet on a Sprinter cab over chassis model.

I know a few members who would ship .but ! It's questionable at this point of time, if they would do it.
You could try the wreckers online in the UK.
Richard

Top Bottom