Comments on the change in format

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Well, this was more work than I had expected and it's still not done. It also makes the forum look like crap, so I'm going to have to work on finalizing the format...hmmm :thinking:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Maybe the General forum could be tidied up a bit the rest looks fine.:thumbup: Thinking of new members maybe an index in alphabetic order might help:laughing: Joke.
Keep it simple that's my motto.
Richard

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Hi:

In reference to this annoucement...

https://sprinter-source.com/forums/announcement.php?f=3

The aftermarket section will be out.

New categories will be created.

NCV3 Talk
T1N Talk

Comments welcome,
Seek

I'm usually resistant to change, but the new geography is surprisingly addictive.

Wait. I do not enjoy change and it's hard for me to learn new things. Please don't change the current layout until the next generation of Sprinter sees the bitumen of a certain Sun Baked Country.

-Jon

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
I'm usually resistant to change, but the new geography is surprisingly addictive.

Wait. I do not enjoy change and it's hard for me to learn new things. Please don't change the current layout until the next generation of Sprinter sees the bitumen of a certain Sun Baked Country.

-Jon
Don't become complacent Jon! Gone walk about, for a four day trip to Brisbane N.S.W and up to Townsville!Northern Territory, back down to a town called Alice! and home sweet home Hobart looking at 2008 model sprinters:tongue: among other things like cracker night and jet dump burns after midnight of course, forget the emissions !this is a one off per calender year:smilewink: Then a Day at the races Basketville style and an exective burn out with a CLK 63 AMG and some fun with Sprinters on ABS testing, , Ah'r don't' you guys ever get tired...Stressed....Worn out?... You need to experience Exective burnout.
Gee I 'm sure you wont miss me
Richard

Last edited:

Top Bottom