What did you do to your Sprinter today.

Van out

Changed fuel filter. Didn't start. Battery now low. Tomorrow's another day. Hope I can get all the air out of the lines and filter. New rule....fill filter with fuel.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Installed a DTE PowerControlX tuner module on our 2016.
Interesting.
I picked up the DTE PedalBox at Agile several months back and definitely like the better throttle response. Very useful for merging and pulling out in traffic like making a right with traffic coming. No more stumbling.

Haven’t heard of the PowerControlX until now, so just googled it. More power, and a 15% mileage increase? Awesome!
Please post a review soon.
Product link: https://agileoffroad.com/product/dte-powercontrol-x-sprinter/

Last edited:

PictureMeFree

2019 170 ext 4x4
Installed and tested the Skorva bed! Great success! Thanks to everyone on the forum who passed along this awesome idea. Thanks to RV Barry for sending me some great links on the various attachment methods. I used the ikea brackets, drilled them to accept 5/16” bolts, and attached directly under the rear window frames using plus nuts. The wife is very happy, so life is good :)CE61F0A3-F442-4DFC-A0D8-8AF93A76DB90.jpeg

TheGearDoctor

Interesting.
I picked up the DTE PedalBox at Agile several months back and definitely like the better throttle response. Very useful for merging and pulling out in traffic like making a right with traffic coming. No more stumbling.

Haven’t heard of the PowerControlX until now, so just googled it. More power, and a 15% mileage increase? Awesome!
Please post a review soon.
Product link: https://agileoffroad.com/product/dte-powercontrol-x-sprinter/
IIRC the mpg gain is when in Efficiency mode, and compared to stock, rather than the previous model PowerControl.

parkgt

2007 Great West Van on 2006 2500 T1N
Preseason prep of our 2007/06 RV prompted me to to check for Black Death for the first time.
Seems like one less thing to worry about for a while. Clean and dry!

Attachments

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
Spray sliding door lock and cables.
Should do it 2 years ago, but was under the impression that this is big job, when it took about 10 minutes for panel and front latch removal.

OffroadHamster

Evacuation Procedure 2B:
1) Open the fridge and spray aggressively with bleach. close the door very fast.
2) Wait
3) Open all van doors. Open fridge door and wiped out.
4) Leave a bowl of baking soda inside. Close fridge door.
5) Crack window and turn on roof fan
6) Reassess tomorrow.

1A) Dont forget to prop the door when I shut her down :bash:

Evacuation Procedure 2B:
1) Open the fridge and spray aggressively with bleach. close the door very fast.
2) Wait
3) Open all van doors. Open fridge door and wiped out.
4) Leave a bowl of baking soda inside. Close fridge door.
5) Crack window and turn on roof fan
6) Reassess tomorrow.

1A) Dont forget to prop the door when I shut her down :bash:
Evacuation Procedure 3C - Sometime in the future. (Likely at an inconvenient time.)

Address/troubleshoot the electrical equipment problems introduced by the aggressive bleach use.

:2cents: vic

OffroadHamster

Evacuation Procedure 3C - Sometime in the future. (Likely at an inconvenient time.)

Address/troubleshoot the electrical equipment problems introduced by the aggressive bleach use.

:2cents: vic
Fridge is off so not ingesting any fumes, and I use a 25% bleach water mix, and houshold bleach is only around 7-8% hypochlorite anyway. But I get your point!!

OffroadHamster

I try my hardest not to forget procedure 1A, the forgetting of which necessitates 2B :bash:

EDIT: Also wish I could thumps up and laugh at a post in the "thanks". Your commentary was hilarious and on point!

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Installed the driver side Aluminess nerf bar. Did the passenger side yesterday but ran out of time.
Tomorrow I’ll go over the mounting points with a clear rust & corrosion preventer.
This style was discontinued by Aluminess, I like the cleaner lines of these vs the current step plate versions, but I certainly understand the change. I’ll install anti slip tape on the step areas once I find a version I like.

Attachments

Top Bottom