What did you do to your Sprinter today.

JFloFoto

Installed an onboard trickle charger to my starter battery for whenever I hook up to shore power. Also wired in a $10 Chinese RF remote to start auxiliary heater.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BrennWagon

He’s just this guy, you know?
Nice job dude...I searched all over for a step was at the on the low side of the receiver....most are straight out from the receiver and built on top which makes the step still too high

Bob
I found the same issue with aftermarket steps, I like making useful stuff, and I enjoy a good design challenge. The step is welded from 3/4” 16 gauge square steel tubing and 13 gauge expanded steel. I welded a tab on either side and mounted to the outside edge of the hitch with 3/8” through bolts. Then I took a 3” square u bolt around the receiver and through the step. It won’t work as bumper but is sturdy enough for every day loading.

somedude

today i started the installation of van compass murphy bed. mocked up and supported L braces for L track positioning. rive nut install begins later in week

and dry fit panel to make the wife happy

and paid for installation of the hitch receiver

D

Deleted member 86082

Threw one of those Rawtek exhausts on the sprinter today. Nice throaty sound and perky too!!

Bob Laps

Got my window in and made a platform so my dog can hang out and look around outside
IMG_6005.jpg
IMG_6004.jpg
IMG_6008.jpg
IMG_6010.jpg

It’s even pretty handy when he’s not with me

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leoricknee

Driving to motion windows for Monday morning install. Marveling at my courage to purchase best AM solar system with 3 160 amp Lithium batteries. Picking up Rixen Espar D5 after. And excited that the conversion is under way after 5 months of planning. I love my new Freightliner 4X4 170 dualie cargo van. A good day in the life of a Sprinter....

Driving to motion windows for Monday morning install. Marveling at my courage to purchase best AM solar system with 3 160 amp Lithium batteries. Picking up Rixen Espar D5 after. And excited that the conversion is under way after 5 months of planning. I love my new Freightliner 4X4 170 dualie cargo van. A good day in the life of a Sprinter....
Do you care to post links to your system components?

Thanks

radair603

Changed my oil today, probably the van’s first ever. Also finished building a headliner shelf and almost finished an overhead cabinet shelf. Lots of woodwork lately.

israndy

2007 LTV Serenity
Installed my new Thule Omnistor Awning on my 144 3500 today.
Wow! Your awning is holding on really good, even upside down it doesn't fall off. :smirk:

-Randy

Top Bottom