Front Driver Folding bed

silverevo05

Anyone know how to make a folding bed for the adventurous 2007. I'm pretty sure it's the tri fold one that goes from the seat behind the driver to the driver seat. I would prefer to make one than pay 300 +

any info would be greatly appreciated

PS I know it would be easier to make one from the passengerback to the passenger front seat but it would tke away access from the sliding door

mowog

What type of 2nd row seats do you have?

If you have captain seats I could copy mine on a large sheet of packing paper and send it to you. Someone with rear lounge seats could probably do the same. My front bed fits R or L. The R side is more convenient for the door, but the L is nicer as no steering wheel.

I think one is enough as it gets tight inside. For 2 or more guests I think we'll take a tent for the "guest room". Very young kids are better off in the back as there is no chance of falling off the bed.

silverevo05

I read that one slow stride but my back seats as opposed to GAMACKY's dont fold like that

I have to reverse the back seats and fold the seat back down.

I just wanted to know How I could level everything out since the front seats are higher than the back with no real way to adjust them

slowstride

The RT option looks like an after-thought, although somebody who has actually used this system may have a different take on it.

I thought the Sportsmobile option looked better, and much cheaper.

I have used a folding table to create a platform.

Still trying to work out a second front sleeping platform.....
:drink:

Top Bottom