ECM programming: anyone use these guys?

jtodd

I stumbled across this site today:

http://www.sosdiagnostics.com/Services/Sprinter/index.html

They say they'll reprogram the ECM (or SKREEM, or additional keys) even if you buy the computer used, for T1N's. Sounds interesting. Anyone used them?

(Edit: I should mention that they're in Oregon, which is closer than Pittsburgh (Doktor A) for me _most_ of the time, though oddly my Sprinter is in PA at the moment while I am in Oregon.)

JT

TechSOS

I'll gladly answer any questions you may have. I did 3 ECM's a 2005 SKREEM immobilizer module and a 2008 EIS electronic ignition switch last week. I'm surprised we haven't done anything for the members here before.

nebep

(Been a while since I've been around - been busy with business and training trying to catch up with TechSOS!!! - You'd all be surprised how true that statement is too!!!)

for those of you wondering - TechSOS is quite a knowledgable fella. He is held in HIGH regard amongst those of us who work on OEM automotive security systems - and I can say with full confidence that his knowledge goes even beyond that.

He's also over there on the left coast in OR, so, for you guys over that way that have PM'd me, he's gonna be a closer and viable option.

Good to see you here Mr. SOS. :thumbup:

flman

I'll gladly answer any questions you may have. I did 3 ECM's a 2005 SKREEM immobilizer module and a 2008 EIS electronic ignition switch last week. I'm surprised we haven't done anything for the members here before.
Have you been able to do any programming of the NCV3 ECU?

Dogwalker

I haven't used them for Sprinter (Thank GOD I haven't needed to), but I used Beckman technology for my wife's E350 wagon keys. The local dealer said that they couldn't do extra keys due to some problem with too many keys or something. We got it used and they are a pain, anyway.

I think the phone was (919) 381-2700 and they were in North Carolina someplace. They were good people.

Back to work...

expeditor

I am looking for a used ECM for my 2003. Does anyone know where to find one?
Call Quality Sprinter, for "any" used Sprinter part. 18008386194. They carefully part out Sprinters and catalogue the parts. If they don't have your needed part, when you call, They will probably have another Sprinter, in a few days, that still has your needed part in it.
I picked up parts for my neighbor's Sprinter, after I delivered in Houston,TX.

Drive Safely
Joe

http://qualitysprinter.com

Last edited:

TechSOS

Sorry guys, I didn't get a notification of your posts. I'll check my settings.

Yes, we can program the 2007 up ECM's

Yes, we have 2002-2006 ECM's in stock

Thanks Nebep, you're not so bad yourself. :smilewink:

CustomSpooling

Custom ECU tuning.
SOS how about some details of your tune?
EGR, DPF, DEF?
I could be wrong but I am not sure if SOS does tuning? I haven't seen anything tuning related in their website but correct me if I am wrong.

SOS, I may be interested in getting some work immo your way. I will email you later.

mk216v

Thanks for helping an Audi S4 client out today(well, tomorrow) with her lost key Chad. Good price for the work!

-Jeremy

TechSOS

SOS how about some details of your tune?
EGR, DPF, DEF?
Not our bag. We can do some of it though. inmotionusa.com over in the Bend area is a tuner. I forget their username on here. Just don't ask them about removing the immobilizer system! :rolleyes: :laughing:

Thanks for helping an Audi S4 client out today(well, tomorrow) with her lost key Chad. Good price for the work!

-Jeremy
Oh, very nice. Thank you.

Top Bottom