2010 Pulse Pantry Organizers

KarenE

My husband and I just bought a 2010 Pulse and love it! One of my jobs was to take everything from our Pop-Up and get it organized in the Pulse. I searched on-line for some kind of pantry pull-out system and couldn't find anything that would fit. I found some bin boxes at Papermart.com, but I would have had to buy 50. I finally found some plastic bins from US Plastics and they work great! I can pull the box out and see what's in the pantry!

Karen

Old Crows

Calypso 2014 View Profile
My husband and I just bought a 2010 Pulse and love it! One of my jobs was to take everything from our Pop-Up and get it organized in the Pulse. I searched on-line for some kind of pantry pull-out system and couldn't find anything that would fit. I found some bin boxes at Papermart.com, but I would have had to buy 50. I finally found some plastic bins from US Plastics and they work great! I can pull the box out and see what's in the pantry!

Karen

:bow: :thumbup: Thanks Karen...... I'm showing this to my wife!!!! Although, she has purchased (with a great deal of electrons burned on the internet and pounds of fuel in the Hybrid!!!) some plastic bins for use in our FourWinds Ventura.

Mike72

Here is the link to the bins - http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=23163&catid=636

The come flat and are corrugated. I wish they had different colors, but with the width and the depth matching the pantry, I didn't care! I too, put lots of hours on the computer and drove to all the local shops and didn't find anything!

It's too bad Fleetwood doesn't make something!!

Karen
Thanks for the great idea Karen. We are negotiating for a 2009 Fleetwood Pulse 24d so forgive the newbie question but did you use the 4" width for the Corrugated bins?

KarenE

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry I haven't checked the forum and didn't see your question. Did you get the RV? Did you already buy the bins?

Here are the dimensions of the bins I got -

Item# 054147
17 3/4 L
4 H
6 W

I had to trim the front ends a bit to miss the screws that stick out into the cupboard.

Karen

Top Bottom