LED Headlight Bulbs???

Patrick of M

2005 T1N 2500 (NA spec)
Here are pictures of the steps to install them. These bulbs were nice in having a removable collar so that they went into the bulb holders quite easily.

1. Unplug and remove the old bulb.
  2. Remove collar from the new bulb.
  3. Insert locking collar into bulb holder and re-attach retaining clip.
  4. Insert new LED bulb into locking collar.
  5. Plug in and test.
That removable collar is a great idea. Mine didn’t not have that and I had to remove the spring clip and then reinstall it after bulb was in, very fiddle, doable but fiddle.

hkpierce

'02 140 Hi BlueBlk Pass
Here are pictures of the steps to install them. These bulbs were nice in having a removable collar so that they went into the bulb holders quite easily.

1. Unplug and remove the old bulb.
  2. Remove collar from the new bulb.
  3. Insert locking collar into bulb holder and re-attach retaining clip.
  4. Insert new LED bulb into locking collar.
    [*]Plug in and test.
The pictures show a 110v plug. Do they provide an adapter for the H7 plug?
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
They use standard plug that just plugs right into the stock harness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PATECO

Just a heads up.

When I installed the first bulb, I was not super impressed with the light pattern and brightness. You can see in the picture below, that I had the bulb installed with the heat sink horizontal. After installing the second one, I realized that this put the LEDs facing up and down instead of side to side. I rotated both bulbs, and now the light pattern is excellent, and they provide much more light. In the pictures below, you can see how horizontal the pattern is, and how it lights the road, and not the overhead trees. When I was standing in front of it, it caused a lot of flare in the camera lens, but was not blinding to my eyes

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom