Low mileage Pleasure Way Plateau TS 2006

sean116688

2006 Pleasure Way Plateau TS, just over 20,000 miles, 2005 Sprinter chassis, no rust, exterior in good shape, interior in very good shape, how much is it worth?

Larry M

Depends. I follow the PleasureWay Plateau builds on the t1ns since we own one. With that mileage, if it had all the service up to date plus records, new hoses/shocks/tires, cooling system gone through and no winter driving on salt roads, maybe up to $60k US. That being said, this one sold in less than 24 hours today.IMG_8920.jpeg

sean116688

Just bought a 2005 T1N with very low miles on it. Drove 1000 km home and saw the service light "-3400" with a single wrench above it flashing after the second fill up. I think it means OBD code P3400, Cylinder deactivation system - Bank 1. Fuel economy was 26 MPG US before the service code came up. Any related info is much appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance!

GaryJ

Here since 2006
Just bought a 2005 T1N with very low miles on it. Drove 1000 km home and saw the service light "-3400" with a single wrench above it flashing after the second fill up. I think it means OBD code P3400, Cylinder deactivation system - Bank 1. Fuel economy was 26 MPG US before the service code came up. Any related info is much appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance!
What that means is you are 3400 km overdue for an oil change. Hopefully you have the owner’s manual and it’s explained there. OBD codes do not appear on the dashboard. Only the check engine light will appear to signal that an appropriate code reader needs to be plugged into the OBD port to get the codes, if any.

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
It means it is 3400 miles overdue for resetting. The oil could have been changed and the counter was not reset.

Top Bottom