"MSRP Bulletin" for Your Roadtrek RV's VIN

solsen23

I purchased a preowned Roadtrek RV and wanted to know which features were factory-installed options. I sent a simple inquiry, with my Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), to "info at roadtrek dot com". To my surprise, I received a reply from Roadtrek the very next day with a "Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) Bulletin" for my particular VIN. I now know the original EcoTrek configuration, along with other installed options, and the pricing for each (at the time). It's like an upfitter's "window sticker".

An "MSRP Bulletin" might be useful, for example, when filing a warranty/service plan claim, or when selling or purchasing a Roadtrek RV.

Kudos to Roadtrek, Inc. for providing this service.

Moto Vita

I purchased a preowned Roadtrek RV and wanted to know which features were factory-installed options. I sent a simple inquiry, with my Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), to "info at roadtrek dot com". To my surprise, I received a reply from Roadtrek the very next day with a "Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) Bulletin" for my particular VIN. I now know the original EcoTrek configuration, along with other installed options, and the pricing for each (at the time). It's like an upfitter's "window sticker".

An "MSRP Bulletin" might be useful, for example, when filing a warranty/service plan claim, or when selling or purchasing a Roadtrek RV.

Kudos to Roadtrek, Inc. for providing this service.
What year is your Roadtrek?

Top Bottom