B pillar trim

dlasser

My 2023 cargo van came  without a bulkhead. Therefore the B pillar plastic trim covers are full wrap and I will have to cut them for my bulkhead installation. I’m wondering if anybody in BC would like to trade me for covers that were made for use with a bulkhead. IMG_3811.jpeg

Attachments

RVBarry

2023 AWD 170 DIY CamperVan
Hi, I'm not sure if it makes a difference (it doesn't for the D-pillars), but you might want to mention if you have a high roof or low roof.

dlasser

They are the same but I do have a low roof
Unfortunately, after finding someone that would trade and doing the trade we found out, there is a difference between the low roof and the high roof. The shape of the molding at the top where it meets the headliner is quite a bit different and unworkable.

depark

2022 2500 4x4 LR
Unfortunately, after finding someone that would trade and doing the trade we found out, there is a difference between the low roof and the high roof. The shape of the molding at the top where it meets the headliner is quite a bit different and unworkable.
Hi Dlasser, I may have a set to trade. I have a 2022 low roof 4x4. I will need to wait till Jan 8 to let you know though. My van is still being built out at the mobility dealer and they are closed till the 8th. I actually just ordered the covers you have a few weeks ago. They are on backorder with no ETA. Where is BC are you? I'm in Kelowna.
Cheers
Darryl

dlasser

Hi Dlasser, I may have a set to trade. I have a 2022 low roof 4x4. I will need to wait till Jan 8 to let you know though. My van is still being built out at the mobility dealer and they are closed till the 8th. I actually just ordered the covers you have a few weeks ago. They are on backorder with no ETA. Where is BC are you? I'm in Kelowna.
Cheers
Darryl
I'm in Hope but work in Merritt and Princeton some days so could come to Kelowna or meet close by if it works out you are able to trade.
I have them out and ready anytime.

depark

2022 2500 4x4 LR
I'm in Hope but work in Merritt and Princeton some days so could come to Kelowna or meet close by if it works out you are able to trade.
I have them out and ready anytime.
Sounds good. I'll let you know once the mobility company opens on the 8th. I don't see a problem with that.
Cheers
Darryl

depark

2022 2500 4x4 LR
Sorry Dave for the delay.
I haven't forgot about you. :) I'm waiting for the van to get back to the mobility dealer. currently it's having the rear hvac installed and I can't get to it. It will be at least 2 weeks before it's back. Once it's back I'll let you know. Will you be able to come to Kelowna or West Kelowna to pick it up?
Cheers
Darryl

dlasser

Sorry Dave for the delay.
I haven't forgot about you. :) I'm waiting for the van to get back to the mobility dealer. currently it's having the rear hvac installed and I can't get to it. It will be at least 2 weeks before it's back. Once it's back I'll let you know. Will you be able to come to Kelowna or West Kelowna to pick it up?
Cheers
Darryl

Yes for sure. Let me know when you have it available and I will arrange a trip there.

depark

2022 2500 4x4 LR
Will do. The company that's doing the rear hvac install still has the van. Apparently they are waiting for a part. I'm not sure when it will arrive but they said they will update me this week. Thanks for your patience.
Cheers

dlasser

Hi
Any updates? Nice weather for a road trip now.
Thanks Dave
6oh4-75oh-81oh8 Its best to call text as I forget to look here

Top Bottom