Soliciting for Pictures

Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
Oh I like that one Richard, is that full res? If not when you get a chance email me the full res `Ol buddy `Ol pal, er, um..Mate :smirk:

Seek I have a bunch of pics from my trip to germany in the infancy of my Sprinter Van infatuation...:bow: I could mail you a CD but my CD burner is well, sort of "uninstalled"

I'm still in need of a program (not picassa)where I can select "X" amount of pictures and perform a "group resize".

I feel bad for anyone on dial up clicking this thread! May have hold the fire extinguisher near the modem:smilewink: !

Here's one I took of the Sprinter Van Factory in Dusseldorf, as seen from Die Bahn or as we like to say...the train! I considered jumping out but we were moving a little fast!

Attachments

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Just email me the pics in zip format, Scott. I'll do all the reformatting, which I'm already doing to get all the pics to fit up there.

Nice pic of the factory. How did you know it was the factory besides having all the vans outside? Was there a big sign?

Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
...Nice pic of the factory. How did you know it was the factory besides having all the vans outside? Was there a big sign?
Nah, as I recall my girlfriend slapped me on the back of the head and said "Hey, there's the Sprinter factory" :smilewink: Seriously though her relatives over there knew about the back side of the plant being within sight of the train route. I waited like a typical tourist, camera in hand:shhh:

So on these pics up top, I thought it would be nice to be able to click them or something to get a little info? Location of setting or technical info.. maybe a title line or link to the thread from where it cam if that applied? Easier said than done but the earlier the info was gathered and put to the pics the less of a job it would be I suppose.

sikwan

06 Tin Can
So on these pics up top, I thought it would be nice to be able to click them or something to get a little info? Location of setting or technical info.. maybe a title line or link to the thread from where it cam if that applied? Easier said than done but the earlier the info was gathered and put to the pics the less of a job it would be I suppose.
I have to work on that. I was going to use javascript which does what you ask, but if someone has javascript disabled, the pictures will not show up.

I'm using html to call a php routine. vBulletin doesn't allow php to run in the banner up top so I had to write it in html. I'm sure I'm missing some extra html or php coding. :idunno:

Maybe someone can step up and help me with the code. :smilewink:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Oh I like that one Richard, is that full res? If not when you get a chance email me the full res `Ol buddy `Ol pal, er, um..Mate :smirk:

Seek I have a bunch of pics from my trip to germany in the infancy of my Sprinter Van infatuation...:bow: I could mail you a CD but my CD burner is well, sort of "uninstalled"

I'm still in need of a program (not picassa)where I can select "X" amount of pictures and perform a "group resize".

I feel bad for anyone on dial up clicking this thread! May have hold the fire extinguisher near the modem:smilewink: !

Here's one I took of the Sprinter Van Factory in Dusseldorf, as seen from Die Bahn or as we like to say...the train! I considered jumping out but we were moving a little fast!
Scott If i had an email I'd send you one there are no photo facility's on the forum link to do that , However that photo of the flat footed cooper was a pinch from the INTERNET reincarnated not hi resolution but low resolution
Example first photo resized 640X 428 I 66.7 KB
DSC00525 (Small).JPG
Second photo last one is 1024x 685 2 87.2 KB
DSC00525 (Large).jpg
The lower the size the lower the pixels are , the higher the size increases the quality of the resolution
Note both photos are in the same format of size for the forum s best performance , but the wider the photo and depth the more higher the quality will increase, it also jams up the forum, it takes a huge amount of bandwidth to fill the screen the more on line the longer it takes to fill the screen
But it's is clear between the two as to the focus of which has the higher resolution, if I compress the photos then you end up with a low quality photo resolution
Richard
I think 300 KB is the forums limit
Richard
Like you even I can't trick the format to increase the width
YET!:shifty:
Last photo compressed down to 32MB
DSC00525 (Small) (Small).JPG

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Found a few on Arnie's site Dam the black one is nice with the sunset
The last two are local US cab over chassis units the balloons are neat two
Richard
galerie-413-0.jpg

galerie-424-0.jpg

galerie-377-0.jpg

Gorman_w_balloon_2_sized.jpg

Best_Woods_1_sized.jpg

tegimr

2003 Pass 140 289000 mile
Hi Everyone:

I need some pictures to personalize the upper bar. Currently, it randomly places the 1 of 12 pictures I resized from this site.

. . .

Thanks,
Seek
This is a picture of our 2003 Sprinter in front of/under a farm 'sprinkler' which irrigates ~ 132 acres in 24 hours.

Attachments

tegimr

Hi Everyone:

I need some pictures to personalize the upper bar. Currently, it randomly places the 1 of 12 pictures I resized from this site.

. . .

Thanks,
Seek
This was the day that we started our move from North Carolina to Washington State, USA. 2 adults, 8 children, 1 cat, 1 dog with 3 puppies, a harp, guitar, luggage, and tools (just in case). What a trip!

Tim

Attachments

Last edited:

tegimr

Yes they fit tim
Here are some shots ! well they are sprinters of how well they hold up when a six foot Kangaroo runs into your at 90 mile an hour
Richard
Well, we have coyotes, a few deer (and I do mean few), and field mice, so I think the risk is pretty low for wild life. And I rarely drive over 55 on the roads out here, but who makes the bumpers? Can they be purchased in the US?

Tim
(maybe this is the wrong thread for the question)

BMA

Maybe better get one when I get my Sprinter. I'd need them for the field rats. We have way to many deer near my farm. There is a set of curves on the highway close to my farm that kills a couple deer a week and it is a low use highway. The curves are just right that the deer initially think the safe way to go is along the road, then the car turns right at them and it's to late. I've got about 15 deer sofar this year that ended up dead on my land in the compost heap. All looked like they had been hit by autos. Next year they will be good fertile soil.

Top Bottom