Find a great Tool deal Lately? Or a New Tool you haven’t seen before?

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
I found this Makita 2gal quiet compressor on clearance for $58!
Last one, and new in box. MINE.
Also a 99 piece Milwaukee Shockwave driver set for $6.52.
Home Despot employee said discounts were clearing out left overs from Christmas and for pre inventory count purposes.

Items will vary by location!

Wishing they had a similar 75% off deal on a Dewalt table saw…
ok 50% off will do.
?

Attachments

Last edited:

sprint2freedom

2008 NCV3 170ext
Knipex makes good stuff.

I got one of these recently, I think I paid $79. Having a large, level platform that raises from 3.5" to 14.5" off the ground is much more versatile than a floor jack and it sure makes undermounting heavy stuff easy:

Lagom

Panic in Detroit
I'm about to purchase a small chainsaw that runs off my DeWalt 20V drill batteries. We'll see how well it works.
For something smaller and in a carrying case, see:

Screenshot 2023-04-19 160422.jpg

I bought one for my wife to beat back the jungle here. Her 14" saw is getting to be a little much at our age, and she mostly cuts the small stuff anyway. Works great, and good battery life. You need to oil it, though.

I might get another one to keep in the van for branches that get in the way.

Last edited:

glasseye

I'm about to purchase a small chainsaw that runs off my DeWalt 20V drill batteries. We'll see how well it works.

After about an hour trimming branches and small trees - excellent! It's no match for my Stihl, but it does the job without noise or stink. Self oiling chain works well. A newly charged small sized DeWalt battery showed no signs of giving up after the hour's use.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
After about an hour trimming branches and small trees - excellent! It's no match for my Stihl, but it does the job without noise or stink. Self oiling chain works well. A newly charged small sized DeWalt battery showed no signs of giving up after the hour's use.
Yeah they look great for small clean up projects and no spilling gas/oil premix etc.

flman

I was thinking I should buy another Stihl as a spare. Never know when the commies might want to ban saws that run all day on a gallon of gas, no batteries, no charger.

flman

For those of you that like cheap tools, with a meager offering compared to "Milwaukee Professional Duty." Be sure to screen shot this for the [usual suspects] that can't take a joke, and have me on ignore. :cry:

Top Bottom