2019 Sprinter With Non-LED Factory Head and Tail Lights

cisco1234

Complete! OEM 2019-2022 Mercedes Sprinter LED Headlight Left and right OEM @ ebay

Original Kufatec Cable LED High Performance Headlight Code LG7 for Sprinter @ kufatec

9075405487Rear Sensor @ MercedesBenzStar.com

LED Headlight and Tail Light Change Programmer 2019 - 2023 Sprinter @ mid city engineering

1 1/2 hour install dyi
Error free.

Attachments

Complete! OEM 2019-2022 Mercedes Sprinter LED Headlight Left and right OEM @ ebay

Original Kufatec Cable LED High Performance Headlight Code LG7 for Sprinter @ kufatec

9075405487Rear Sensor @ MercedesBenzStar.com

LED Headlight and Tail Light Change Programmer 2019 - 2023 Sprinter @ mid city engineering

1 1/2 hour install dyi
Error free.
Did you do the rear lights as well if so do you have the part number for the LED rear tail lights?

You are awesome so i guess I don't need to pay for programming i can just throw these in I purchased
some on ebay they look amazing but they are aftermarket they are giving me error codes for the right hand side
I need to return them since they are driving me insane they work but the error codes are annoying.

By the way our head lights are amazing i am going to try upgrading mine as well with your parts list
how hard was it to install the sensor?

cisco1234

You are awesome so i guess I don't need to pay for programming i can just throw these in I purchased
some on ebay they look amazing but they are aftermarket they are giving me error codes for the right hand side
I need to return them since they are driving me insane they work but the error codes are annoying.

By the way our head lights are amazing i am going to try upgrading mine as well with your parts list
how hard was it to install the sensor?

cisco1234

Do you know where i can find instructions on installing the sensor was it hard to

1st= 9075405487Rear Sensor @ MercedesBenzStar.com
2nd= install the sensor as image # 1, then use marker to mark the hole.
3rd = remove the sensor then drill the 2 holes
4th = put rivet nut in the holes
5th= then install the sensor back in place.

Mine already have the front.

Note - image are not mine, screen shot on another tread from this site.

Attachments

Rivet nuts are awesome i need to buy a rivet nut tool, that rear level sensor looks like the biggest challenge of this whole upgrade I am looking for an guide on how to get that done. doesn't seem very DIY friendly I am willing to buy all the tools. I am starting to collect all the parts slowly to do it just ordered the Mid City programmer. next the wire harness then see if i can get a good deal on the lights. if you have the part number for those that would be awesome the tail light part numbers really helped thank you again you have been the biggest help on this upgrade journey

Top Bottom