"Sprinter Only" shop.

Jmolan

https://www.sprinter.repair/search-results?q=reveiw In my search for "the right place" to bring my van, I finally found it! People drive for many hours to get to this most excellent shop. I came in for the first time; we went over the needs, and in 45 min. They had a work list written up with prices. All they do is Sprinters; They know wear to look for problems. I cannot recommend Sprinter Van Services any higher!

Check out the website..https://www.sprinter.repair/11-common-sprinter-problemsScreen Shot 2023-01-10 at 9.37.50 AM.png

Last edited:

Vader170

What a great list! I agree with all of their commandments except for #5. Newer sprinters need to be ran above 1900 rpm. Down shift if needed. Those that idle through the miles for good gas mileage end up with more soot and more EGR problems.

Jbernielh

my wife was headed over to el centro from san diego about 3 years ago.. on the climb out of san diego she went into limp mode.. I made a few calls and talked to Vlad.. got her turned around down hill and made it to the shop in about 30 minutes.. she didn't like limp mode on the freeway but made it fine..
Vlad did a quick smoke test and found a split in the hot side intercooler hose.. replaced the hose and had her on her way again in under an hour and the bill was extremely reasonable..
not only did he fix her RV in quick time, he sent the split intercooler hose back to europarts in san diego for me as it was only about 6 months old.. Steve at europarts promptly refunded me the price of the hose..

can't say enough about both Vlad and Steve.. great customer service from Both.. highly recommend both

Bernie

fwiw, i used their service when I first got my sprinter and a basic oil change they messed up they reused the drain plug instead of replacing it, caused oil leaks on my driveway. i thought i'd save a bit of money going with them but i had to spend a couple hundred to get it checked out by benz dealership and they re-did the oil change. Vlad was real nice to me and responsive to get me to post a positive review until i called him out on this issue and then they ghosted me thereafter. Just my two cents i haven't used them since.

Top Bottom