Wall of pain.

lindenengineering

How interesting when we in the trade see our memories are of pain in our hands .
In 60 odd years I can relive the painful memories of slips and mishaps, & luckily I haven't lost any part of my anatomy yet.
Moreover are the vivid memories of fatal vehicle accidents in far off places with no medical emergency facilities at hand in the course of doing your job.
Of a busted neck vertebras in Egypt , of a hit and run Mercedes dump trick that smashed the taxi we were riding in, killing the driver near Tikrit.
Not to mention a bus , the Soviet Army and a Bulgar Cop near Varna.
You could say it was all in a day's works converting Rials, Arab Guineas and Dinars to US dollars and Pounds Sterling
Dennis

Coolmaxt

I like that- I don’t like stickers on the outside of my vehicle either- but I like what you did there. I’m surprised not to see anything from RB components!

Garth R

I like that- I don’t like stickers on the outside of my vehicle either- but I like what you did there. I’m surprised not to see anything from RB components!
Not all suppliers through a sticker into their products when shipped. I’m surprised they don’t, costs nothing really and adds a lot of goodwill.
RB Components, NW Conversions, Warn are a few that come to mind that I don’t have.
I drag raced in 70s and had a car with the sides covered in decals. I guess this reminded me of that time.

Top Bottom