If you are looking to save

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
The Van Mart / VanSpeed

Cyber monday deals - Ends tonight

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
I figured it was too good to be true. I’m definitely going with the capsules over flarespace; was just hoping I could possibly save a little before the install. ?
They have some pretty sweet package deals, and I saw they rolled out the “shop pay” installment arrangement for payments. Tempting…

I figured it was too good to be true. I’m definitely going with the capsules over flarespace; was just hoping I could possibly save a little before the install. ?

In case you are interested. You do get to save with these kits from the looks of it.

Clairvoyance

The thought and information is very much appreciated! At the moment, the capsules are really the only product we are interested in.

Does vanspeed offer discounts at expos?

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
The thought and information is very much appreciated! At the moment, the capsules are really the only product we are interested in.

Does vanspeed offer discounts at expos?
I’ve been to 3 expos, I don’t think I’ve seen any discounts from any of the more popular van build / bolt on accessory companies on bigger type items at the expos I’ve been to.
I’ve seen specials on other things from companies that make/sell things like storage solutions, cooking / coffee stuff, portable awnings, campsite stuff, etc.

I don’t recall seeing actual van building items, interior furnishings (other than mattresses), or exterior accessories being discounted.

Last edited:

Clairvoyance

Got it — very much appreciated! I’ve only been to one expo and vanspeed wasn’t there (at least I didn’t see them).
One would think these companies would hand out coupon codes — each unique and one time use — if someone is interested in a product but I guess most of them are doing a-okay. Maybe in the future.?

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Got it — very much appreciated! I’ve only been to one expo and vanspeed wasn’t there (at least I didn’t see them).
One would think these companies would hand out coupon codes — each unique and one time use — if someone is interested in a product but I guess most of them are doing a-okay. Maybe in the future.?
Yeah the last few years have been pay full price in advance and wait for the product weeks or months in many cases. When you’re selling stuff faster than you can get it or produce it and inflation is driving costs up there is no motivation to discount. I did however see some sales over the holidays and starting to see an occassional sale or package deals etc so it appears things are starting to normalize.

Clairvoyance

Understandable — especially considering current inflation. It is however slowing down in the Bay Area quite a bit. Maybe more sales will be offered this year.
Planning on making some suspension and light upgrades to the van but want to buy at the "right" time.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
The Van Mart has 20% off Dometic stuff:

Top Bottom