LaMesa RV not a good experience!!

Toddw

2021 Unity TB newbie
It seems Like they all get very very very GREEDY during Covid. Now I hope it comes back to bite them. They agreed to a discount and when I show up to get it not there anymore. They alao agreed to the base price but 6 months later they moved it up. Greed is all I can think. In the end after a bunch of hassle they gave discount and old pricing. About $25k savings.

I then wanted another new LTV 2 years later so I put my name in for a 2nd unit. Well you guessed it as my delivery date is closer I called to confirm everything and back to the usual. No discount and really a jerk. All of this the manager blamed on the owners or LaMesa.

Stay away from them and you will be better off for it.

4wheeldog

2018 144" Tall Revel
It seems Like they all get very very very GREEDY during Covid. Now I hope it comes back to bite them. They agreed to a discount and when I show up to get it not there anymore. They alao agreed to the base price but 6 months later they moved it up. Greed is all I can think. In the end after a bunch of hassle they gave discount and old pricing. About $25k savings.

I then wanted another new LTV 2 years later so I put my name in for a 2nd unit. Well you guessed it as my delivery date is closer I called to confirm everything and back to the usual. No discount and really a jerk. All of this the manager blamed on the owners or LaMesa.

Stay away from them and you will be better off for it.
You didn't state your location, but my experience was very similar at the LaMesa West of Albuquerque. And their service department leaves a lot to be desired as well.

Toddw

2021 Unity TB newbie
The location I dealt with was in AZ. I hear they are all like this at LaMesa. Very bad experience, stay away from any LaMesa RV dealership.

WinnieView1

LaMesa has been around for a long time but never has had the best of reputations.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
I thought the sales guys at La Mesa RV in San Diego were pretty much Jackasses the 3 out of 4 times I talked to them.
Twice in person and twice on the phone, one phone call was ok.

Toddw

2021 Unity TB newbie
It is the culture they have created because of good times people get greedy.

Wonder how they are doing now with no sales and lots of RV's to move?? Hope it come back to haunt them and the owners.

Top Bottom