Change nick name ?

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
I signed up with ECU not knowing about computer modules. I'd change it if there was a way. To what, eh, FTU.

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
Fluid. In that case, I'll change my identity to FTU, go ahead and leave ECU as name, but everyone should call me FTU, like it's my pronoun.

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
Prize God you are in free country and you can change you first and last name at will.
All it takes is apply at DMV.
Back in communism, at high school I had a friend who was called Marek. When he turned 18, he went to apply for ID, but his birth certificate was listing Marian.
He applied to change the first name to the one he was actually using but that was not valued argument for bureaucrats and he's got ID with name Marian.

• Thanks
Reactions: ECU

WeROuttaHere

How did you change your name? When I created my name, I did not realize it would take off the last letter when displayed. I am NOT OuttaHer. I love my wife very much!
I want to change WeAreOuttaHere to WeROuttaHere? Does that make more sense? WeAreOutaHere?
Basically taking the kids inheritance and leaving:)

sikwan

06 Tin Can
The e is still there. Your name is one letter too long for the width of the panel so it does a carriage return.

Changed.

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
When I created mine, I didn't know there was a part with the same name...
I guess I could just create a new account?

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
Is that something I would request? I don't see an edit option in preferences.

MattyAppleseed

Journey to Save the World
Hello, I would appreciate help changing my name too. I wanted to Register as 'MattyAppleseed' as per my Vanlife YouTube account but accidently missed the Y and didn't notice.

EDIT: THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:

Top Bottom