Recommend some van celebrities

John Robins

Could everyone recommend some Internet celebrities sharing the vanlife on some social medias like instagram、Facebook or Youtube...

rob cote

Me!

Just kidding. Kinda. I mean, we share on Instagram and YouTube, we're just not very famous...Yet.

Edited to add: I suppose I should make this super obvious for anyone who doesn't see my signature - we're Out of Ipswich on all the platforms.

Last edited:

rob cote

Oh nice, we watched them for a while. I wasn't sure they ended up making it all the way. We're leaving New England at the beginning of December to make our way down towards Baja and then on to the rest of the journey. EXCITED!!

Nic7320

Solera 24S on a 2011 NCV3 chassis
KombiLife on YouTube -- answers the question, "How many engine rebuilds does it take for a 1973 VW Kombi van to go from Chile to Alaska?"

It's quite entertaining... in spite of his vehicle breakdowns.

Last edited:

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
British motorcycles or vehicles of any kind… Oil leaks and electrical problems… what’s not to love?

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Could everyone recommend some Internet celebrities sharing the vanlife on some social medias like instagram、Facebook or Youtube...
Why are you looking at hooking them up with some fee stuff to get your products or company name out there?

lindenengineering

Looks like a British BSA single. Not what I would select for that kind of travel. Owned a 500cc single at one time. Took it apart and found the rivets that held the crankshaft together had failed. Sold it.
No its was a 16H Norton 500 that was filmed and used in real life l
See:-

Plus the Chipi Chipi Song
My two boys fell off the sofa watching that scene! :love:
What a howler!
Dennis

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Women like that are ☠
Never worth the price of admission considering the cost later.

Last edited:

John Robins

Me!

Just kidding. Kinda. I mean, we share on Instagram and YouTube, we're just not very famous...Yet.

Edited to add: I suppose I should make this super obvious for anyone who doesn't see my signature - we're Out of Ipswich on all the platforms.
cute dog!!!

Last edited:

Top Bottom