T1N New England fall meet up. October 7-10th

Cavah

2004 long, tall, passenge
Hey all,

We are putting together a New England fall meet up for T1N’s this coming Columbus Day weekend Oct. 7-10 and. Wanted to see if a few from the group would be interested in attending.

it is being held on a large Farm Field in Deering NH.

straight up boondocking with shower and wash up station. A porta potty and a Large tent will be available if needed due to group size and expense will be split through attendees. also a group Fire pit , wood fired pizza oven, games , maybe a few talks and van tours etc.etc.

Overnight Fee is $30 dollars per night for each van. This money goes to the campground that owns the farm.

Stay 1 night or all 3. Also Day trippers welcome Too.

there will likely be a limit on overnight van attendance being the first year for this event which we hope to do every year going forward.

please reply if you might be interested.

more info to follow this coming week.

sincerely,

Cavah

rob cote

We already have tickets though we're in a VS30 not a T1N. I hope that's okay!

Cavah

2004 long, tall, passenge
[QUOTE="
We already have tickets though we're in a VS30 not a T1N. I hope that's okay!
[/QUOTE]

Excellent !

of course it’s ok !

As mentioned on the evite, primarily a T1N gathering but all vans welcome .

We are right next to the Contoocook river and there is the Fox state forest with great MTB and hiking trails nearby and a decent pub we can walk to.

Be sure to bring your camp chairs and we will be asking everyone to bring a bundle or 2 of firewood if possible.

I have a large firepit for cooking and a big nightly 🔥

i will be there Thursday night too if you have time to show up earlier. ( avoiding the nightly fee that’s required for fri/sat/sun night ).

it should be a lot of fun and it’s a great spot as we are secluded from the campground but within walking distance of bathhouse if needed.

directions to parking and other info will follow about week prior.

Cavah

Top Bottom