Looking for someone to 3D print

Kevgentile

Doing some work on my Alpinestars motorcycle Race suit and found out Astars does not sell replacement parts for suits, specifically the external TPU parts. My shoulders have cracks in them and though still functional I would like to replace while I am having home removed to have some alterations performed on the sleeve/cuffs.

The shop suggested replacing with another brand (he has Mithos and appears to be the same layout), but I would like to keep it oem if possible.

I know nothing about 3D printing but thought that someone here might be well educated on the matter and possibly even capable of replicating these parts.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

48BA5F63-C970-4086-AD92-D92CDE88CADB_1_201_a.jpeg

firebat45

I have several printers, so it's not that I've got anything against the technology.

That said, 3D printed pads will almost certainly look and perform worse than your original scuffed pads. I would suggest going with another brand instead. You would also need somebody with access to a 3D scanner.

Kevgentile

I have several printers, so it's not that I've got anything against the technology.

That said, 3D printed pads will almost certainly look and perform worse than your original scuffed pads. I would suggest going with another brand instead. You would also need somebody with access to a 3D scanner.

Thanks for the info and advice, I have zero knowledge of the technology. I'll just retain the original units since they are still functional

Top Bottom