Driver's seat 12 volt power outlet

Revelator22

Thanks in advance for all the feedback....
I have a 2022 Winnebago Revel and want to keep a small freezer between the front seats. The issue is the driver's seat is only powered when the motor is running. Is there a way to change that or hook into the coach batteries? Any and all feedback is welcome to overcome this.

4wheeldog

2018 144" Tall Revel
You really don't want to power a freezer off the chassis battery when the engine is not running. You should be able to locate house battery power under your passenger seat. But I cannot speak to where exactly to hook it up, since my Revel is a 2019, and the battery setup is entirely different.

Winterbagoal

2018 Winnebago Navion 24V on a 2017 Cab Chassis
Is there a 12VDC outlet directly below the pull out ash tray/cup holder center dash? On my 2018 Sprinter cab chassis it's hot all the time.

Revelator22

You really don't want to power a freezer off the chassis battery when the engine is not running. You should be able to locate house battery power under your passenger seat. But I cannot speak to where exactly to hook it up, since my Revel is a 2019, and the battery setup is entirely different.
Thanks, I was hoping for a shortcut to give it constant power without pulling the seat. I will rewire it then to eliminate the cigarette socket.
Much appreciated!

FrankS

there's a 12V outlet above the dinette table, right behind/above the drivers seat. it is "always on" from the house batteries. You can easily run an extension cable down the B pillar and over to the freezer between the front seats.

Top Bottom