Experiences with Slow River up fitting

Alta Boy

I’m currently considering an interior panel and headliner kit from Slow River without any knowledge about them or on recommendation and would like to hear opinion from any prior customers as well as other possible options.

#yardsale

The cruelest dream, reality.
RB Components is an option. I have their panels, they are great.

Whatever panels you use, I would recommend an RB Components upper rear wall reinforcement plate, either the high horizontal or the two vertical ones. The upper panel tends to bow out in the middle, the plates give you another location to screw the panels into.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
The Infinity panels Van Land seems to have the exclusive on look really nice. Quite pricy though.
Van Land needs to do WAY better with pics of items on their site. 3D renderings are nice but put up some installed pics.

Alta Boy

Infinity product looks sweet but thousands $ more than I want to spend and heavier than ideal for us,may look at the available templates as an option.
Prefer to use something lighter than plywood, laminated cosmetic skin over the top of the factory flooring material would possibly be ideal.

Vanspeed

I’m currently considering an interior panel and headliner kit from Slow River without any knowledge about them or on recommendation and would like to hear opinion from any prior customers as well as other possible options.
Did you end up using them? I bought a couple things from them a while back. Nice people. Everything is CNC cut. Small shop in Chino, Ca.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Did you end up using them? I bought a couple things from them a while back. Nice people. Everything is CNC cut. Small shop in Chino, Ca.
I stopped by their booth at the Big Bear AV Expo in October. The panels looked nice, and prices are reasonable by comparison to others I’ve seen.

Top Bottom