Portland, OR
Contact Info
Conversations
Price
Firm/OBO/Auction
or Best Offer
Model Year
Mileage
Selling my ‘02 140” WB Freightliner-branded T1N. OM-612 engine, 21-23 mpg. This is a great all-rounder, with “crew van” seating for 4/5 and plenty of room in the back for toys/work/camping/whatever. I bought it in Florida in 2007 and it’s been in Portland since, so no big rust problems. Serviced by Sprinter Store/Upscale, McCoy Freightliner, and most recently Matrix Integrated. This one runs well and is clean inside and out. 220,000 miles, original engine and transmission.

Upgrades:
-Installed brackets for 2nd row bench seat. There is currently a 2-seater bench in there. I also have a 3-seater available
-Motion Windows sliding window on the 2nd row passenger side, installed by the manufacturer (Peninsula Glass)
-Semi finished interior: ceiling lined, walls insulated and paneled, with L-track on each side
-Storage boxes over and behind the rear wheel wells
-¼” stall mats on the floor for grip and sound reduction
-Sound dampener below the flooring in the cab
-Custom shelf with speakers above front row seats
-Tinted windows
-Curt trailer hitch and step bumper
-Fan-tastic vent fan
-Yakima roof racks with 3 bars
-Interior surfboard rack made from 80/20
-L-track cups to hang a hammock inside
-Sun shade for windshield
-CD player! with ⅛” input
-Rotiiva AT 235/75/R15 tires
-Koni front shocks
-Two original key fobs (one keyless entry works), a couple of chipped copies
-I have a partially complete collapsible bed frame that fits between the cargo boxes

The other stuff:
-Typical minor paint blemishes on the body, a few small spots of rust. A couple of chips on the windshield
-Moderate RSN at certain rpms (look it up on the forum). Very occasional random transmission-related limp mode. Shutting off and re-starting the van resolves it. I’ve had the transmission serviced, a couple of speed sensors replaced, etc
-Some of the vanes are broken at the dash vents
-The roof leaks a little bit in a heavy rainIMG-2773.jpgIMG-2775.jpg

IMG-2788.jpgIMG-2780.jpgIMG-2777.jpg

Top Bottom