Item Location
Charlotte,NC
Contact Info
dm
Price
Firm/OBO/Auction
or Best Offer
Lowered price
Great condition factory suspension seats from a 2008 Sprinter. Complete with seat base if needed. Located in Charlotte,NC
Price is $1000 for the pair.
If you prepay for the seats, and arrange and pay the shipping, I can place them on a pallet or box them up and place on a truck at no charge. I suggest Consolidated Freight as I believe they are the most reasonable.

Attachments

Last edited:

nctrailseeker

bump

nctrailseeker

Still available.

nctrailseeker

Lowered price. Still available.

nctrailseeker

Nobody interested?

firebat45

I think it's a good price and they look to be in reasonably good condition. I'd be interested, except shipping is gonna kill it for me. I'm sure you'll find someone eventually.

nctrailseeker

Where are you located?

ncjohn

Fastenal offers shipping too. They use their fleet of trucks store to store. Drop off at one store - pick up another. Not expedited but was fairly inexpensive last time I used them.

limerence

looking for a driver side suspension seat since I have the passenger side. Actually ended up finding two passenger sides but yeh… shipping is a killer since I’m in Cali.

In regards to Fastenal comment, not sure if this is true elsewhere, they closed up their retail locations in the Bay Area and only do online orders or commercial account orders.

nctrailseeker

Seats are sold.
Excellent transaction with a great buyer.

Thanks again alanwestport

Seats are sold.
Excellent transaction with a great buyer.

Thanks again alanwestport
I LOVE THESE SEATS! Marcus (nctrailseeker) was great from start to finish. His packing job was above and beyond, bolting them to small pallets as well as protecting them with copious amounts of cardboard and then wrapping them. He communicated well every step of the way. For those of you interested, these suspension seats with the pallets weighed in at 125 each. The dimensions were 36" x 30" by 44 tall. The cost to ship from South Carolina to Orange County California was $370. I shopped it hard but ended up going with Marcus' recomendation of Uship. They offered Yellow Freight which has an LTL, (less than load) subsidiary. In my opinion that isn't a bad price. A bonus was that Marcus and I collectively spent about 3 hours on the phone at various points during the process talking Sprinters. He's a good guy to know. Alan

Attachments

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans
Was surprised they weren’t snapped up sooner, you’ll love them.

Top Bottom