Portland Oregon Area
Contact Info
PM
Price
FREE
Firm/OBO/Auction
or Best Offer
Mileage on item
I'm getting rid of all the bench seats from my passenger T1N, including the hardware. Excellent condition. One bench seat has a melted crayon stain. Other than the stain these are in excellent shape.

First Row: 3 seats
Second Row: 2 seats
Third Row: 3 seats

Shoot me an offer.

Attachments

Joeman

I’m in portland would love to buy the 2-person bench for my 2005 t1n 118”. Are you available to meet today?

Yeah I still have the seats. You want all three benches? I could ship them if you cover shipping costs.
Ok I probably only need one 3 person seat. Sell to the other guy first and I'll check on shipping costs. I assume you could put it on a pallet for truck freight? Thanks

Stebera

Ok I probably only need one 3 person seat. Sell to the other guy first and I'll check on shipping costs. I assume you could put it on a pallet for truck freight? Thanks
Are you still interested in having this shipped ? I have two 3 person seats left if you want one of them. Thanks, let me know.

Stebera

No worries.

... Two 3 person seats are still available if anyone wants them shoot me an offer. They are in excellent condition.

Stebera

Dropping the price. $120 for the remaining two seats. Would like to see these seats go to someone that will use them.

Stebera

Dropping the price. $120 for the remaining two seats. Would like to see these seats go to someone that will use them.
Reduced to Free. Just want them gone they are taking up too much space. Shoot me a message to come pick them up.

6Rstar

Reduced to Free. Just want them gone they are taking up too much space. Shoot me a message to come pick them up.
If you will ship I will would be interested in taking them. I will pay for your time to pack up? I'm not sure what frieght would be but I bought a 05 and it came with ncv3 seats that were just sitting on floor and a recliner. Apparently they drove around like that. If it was under $700 to ship I could swing it.

Stebera

If you will ship I will would be interested in taking them. I will pay for your time to pack up? I'm not sure what frieght would be but I bought a 05 and it came with ncv3 seats that were just sitting on floor and a recliner. Apparently they drove around like that. If it was under $700 to ship I could swing it.
Sorry these have sold already

Top Bottom