Renting a Van & Question About Buy/Sell/Builder Finder

What the van world needs

• Free buy/sell marketplace for vans

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Free van builder finder (every builder listed)

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Resell episodic rental insurance

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Better service fee rental marketplace

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

vancation

Hey everyone - Steve here, co-founder of Vancation.com and a fellow 4x4 Sprinter nomad.

I was wondering if there is a need to build a free buy/sell or van builder finder for the community. Any feedback there is helpful.

We just took the peer to peer campervan rental platform live this month, it has zero service fees. Check us out and get listed! The free window closes after we have 1000 listings.

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Hey everyone - Steve here, co-founder of Vancation.com and a fellow 4x4 Sprinter nomad.

I was wondering if there is a need to build a free buy/sell or van builder finder for the community. Any feedback there is helpful.

We just took the peer to peer campervan rental platform live this month, it has zero service fees. Check us out and get listed! The free window closes after we have 1000 listings.
Congrats on your new website.
I’m not sure I get exactly what you mean. Van builder finder yes maybe.
Buy/sell can be done on this forum, as well as many other resources such as craigslist, offerup etc.

Is your main intent of this post is to publicize your vancation creation?

Last edited:

vancation

Congrats on your new website.
I’m not sure I get exactly what you mean. Van builder finder yes maybe.
Buy/sell can be done on this forum, as well as many other resources such as craigslist, offerup etc.

Is your main intent of this post is to publicize your vancation creation?
Thanks! We're planning out our next development phase and I was looking for feedback on what we should build next. I'm leaning towards a van builder finder with reviews + a tie back to rentals (or vans for sale) built by that builder. Still not quite sure though.

Top Bottom