Roll Call - Adventure Van Expo SoCal Show - Who's going to be there?

jonblack

Who's going to the Adventure Van Expo SoCal show? My wife and I are planning to make it out from Louisiana. I am looking forward to seeing some awesome rigs and meeting some cool people, plus buying some stuff for our van build. We also hope to make it to some of the shops like CATuned and Owl and hopefully there are other shops we can visit.

So, you gonna be there?

Philip53

2021 2500 Sprinter 170, 4 cyl gas
Where in Louisisana do you live? I am 35 miles southwest of Monroe. We are heading out to Death Valley the first of April, then on to Southern Utah's NP's.

jonblack

There are some sweet looking rugs out here. Looks like the vendors are still setting up. I'm across the highway getting some of the good Socal Mexican food at Morena's!

Maybe I'll post some pics tomorrow...

jonblack

I will be walking around tomorrow with the wife, we have an empty van we need to mod!
Yeah our van is pretty bare bones at the moment. I did build a bed platform with L Track and Ikea Skorva beams and an RV Short Queen mattress. I also have a store bought bathroom vanity sink, a 7 gal fresh and 7 gallon gray tank, and a little whale pump that plugs into the cigarette socket under the driver's seat.

All the stuff works awesome and was "relatively cheap" to do. I've been about 2300 miles this trip and outside of chasing bed rattles I have no complaints.

Last edited:

Top Bottom