Looking for Sprinter Mechanic in Northern Virginia Area

bwyck

Hi there. Looking for a mechanic in the NoVA area (e.g., Warrenton, Gainesville, etc.). Any recommendations?
Many thanks!

Boxster1971

2012 Sprinter 3500 Ext
I’ve used American Bus and Sprinter service in Annapolis for over five years. They are Sprinter experts. If you want Mercedes/Freightliner Factory service they are the best in the area. But they might be too far for you.

JohnY

I have used Mercedes Benz of Fredericksburg for standard service and a some repair items (a new EGR valve, a couple of emission system sensors, failed glow plugs, and a failed drive shaft support bearing) for 8 years. The work has always been completed without issue. On my last service completed in June, I learned that my trusted/preferred technician, Cody, had departed. They currently have two Sprinter technicians neither with the Sprinter experience level of Cody. With this development there is an unknown factor and I hesitate to give them a full fledged thumbs up.

sailquik

bwyck,
Might want to look a little further north.
One of the most highly rated Authorized MB Sprinter dealers on the entire east coast is just about an hour north in Mechanicsburg, PA.
Hope this helps,
Roger

Top Bottom