VS30: 2019+ sold seatsand bracket, and interior panels, windows are still available

phule4fun

Item Location
Brentwood, CA
Contact Info
phule4fun@gmail.com
Price
700-900
Firm/OBO/Auction
Price is Firm
Mileage on item
We just dropped off our van at our conversion company today and so we have our bench seats out. The seats are available currently and our upfitter will let us know when the mounting brackets are removed. We also have a emergency escape window and two rear windows coming out of our van as well. Stock steel rims and tires will be available mid May. I can be reached @ phule4fun@gmail.com Pick up only (no van til May).

Last edited:

phule4fun

Sorry will modify my post. They are the Leatherette, comfort seats. With cupholders and the 3person bench leans back. Not sure about the four person.

cdcsf

2022 144LR Passenger 4x4
We just dropped off our van at our conversion company today and so we have our bench seats out. The seats are available currently and our upfitter will let us know when the mounting brackets are removed. We also have a emergency escape window and two rear windows coming out of our van as well. Stock steel rims and tires will be available mid May. I can be reached @ phule4fun@gmail.com Pick up only (no van til May).
I sent you an email earlier this morning.

Top Bottom