Airbag Malfunction warning light

I have a 2020 4x4 and the drivers airbag Malfunction warning light has come on 3 times and each time it requires a visit to a dealership and several days without the vehicle. Its now on again. Has anyone else had problems with the drivers airbag light? This vehicle has also been in the shop twice for malfunctioning Air conditioning and the van has 25k miles on it. The passenger window closes all the way then opens backup an inch on its own

AR74

Not sure. I believe South Carolina
Just asking , a lot of vans coming out of the South Carolina plant had more issues than the ones that were built in Germany . Quality Control at the South Carolina Plant is lacking big time . You can check your VIN # to find out where it was built .

Dr. Tequila

907-651-2500C, Mahalo Valhalla
Got the same on my passenger seat. I tried buying an OBD2 reader to reset it. "Vehicle not Supported"...unfortunate. I'll get it cleared someday lol, I'd rather steer clear of the dealerships then give up the moneymaker for who knows how long.

Lot of computer limitations here, airbags, nox sensors, limp modes. Perhaps we could crack the software and get back to working on our own vehicles.

14dayweek

I have had the same problem. 2019 made in germany. The dealer is 4 hours away so that is not happening. Did you clear it was with a code reader?

Yes the dealership was able to get the light to go off. I have a high idle kit that must be bypassed in order for the techs to properly work on any component connected to the computer. This was my problem. They bypassed the high idle and the light hasn't been back on yet

Top Bottom