3500 Van Photos Only (no cab chassis)

2021_3500_LowRoof

New London, CT ordered this 144 3500 with CE8 rear lift blocks. May need a 2 inch front lift on this one to level it out.
I’m pretty sure this was my “backup van” if mine didn’t come thru correctly.
1638899483402.jpeg

Last edited:

230121a

Out here reviving old threads…
Continentals. I couldn’t get any fancy features. No heated seats, no MBUX, and no LED lights.

2021_3500_LowRoof

I should probably get some windows and grab this van instead of waiting on mine. This ones pretty loaded and has 10” and 360. The longer I wait, the more I would be willing to get a bigger van.
1641311426456.jpeg
1641312362465.jpeg

Last edited:

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
I should probably get some windows and grab this van instead of waiting on mine. This ones pretty loaded and has 10” and 360. The longer I wait, the more I would be willing to get a bigger van.
View attachment 205080
View attachment 205081
DO IT!
I’m definitely biased but that’s one of the nicest colors.
Same on regretting not ordering a 4x4. You don’t need it… until you need it! ????
If you live or frequent a snow area 4x4 or AWD seems like a no brainer.

Last edited:

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Continentals. I couldn’t get any fancy features. No heated seats, no MBUX, and no LED lights.
NO heated seats? ?
That’s one thing I’m not willing to give up.
maybe you can find some from a wreck part out. I’ve seen some new ones recently in So CA, out of a new sprinter wrecked in transit to the dealer.

2021_3500_LowRoof

DO IT!
I’m definitely biased but that’s one of the nicest colors.
Same on regretting not ordering a 4x4. You don’t need it… until you need it! ????
If you live or frequent a snow area 4x4 or AWD seems like a no brainer.
The wife will kill me if I show up with a windowless van or not at least crew windows. One of the only reason I went cargo was to add full length headliner and swivel seats

Top Bottom