Picked up my Sprinter and went to Adventure Van Expo Chattanooga

VanWill

Hi all, very excited to be able to get our sprinter the day before the expo and drive up to Chattanooga to be able to attend. It was great checking out all the vans.
Anyways, heres a video of our trip. If you want to skip to the expo it starts around 6 or 7 minutes in
Enjoy!

junkets

Congratulations! I can’t wait to be in your shoes - ours was built on September 16th and has been on hold ! We also got the cargo extended 170 6 cyl diesel but not 4x4. Have fun!!! I also want to go to that Airbnb! Lol

2021_3500_LowRoof

Congratulations! I can’t wait to be in your shoes - ours was built on September 16th and has been on hold ! We also got the cargo extended 170 6 cyl diesel but not 4x4. Have fun!!! I also want to go to that Airbnb! Lol
Have you any idea why the holdup? Mine built on 9/14

junkets

Have you any idea why the holdup? Mine built on 9/14
No idea. I emailed the dealer last week and he hasn’t responded back.it’s frustrating. We have a road trip in January and I am wondering if we will even have the van then never mind a converted one :/
I’ve not gotten a VIN or anything. Just that the van was built and is on hold :(

2021_3500_LowRoof

No idea. I emailed the dealer last week and he hasn’t responded back.it’s frustrating. We have a road trip in January and I am wondering if we will even have the van then never mind a converted one :/
I’ve not gotten a VIN or anything. Just that the van was built and is on hold :(
If it’s built, you have a VIN. Get the screen shot of the status and it will show the VIN and they can print off a final build sheet for you.

2021_3500_LowRoof

Looks like this except the shot is to the side. The right side shows status. Ps, don’t share the number above the VIN. That’s the Purchase order number and should be confidential.

Attachments

junkets

I assume you got that from the dealer right? We only have the build quote that he gave us when we placed the order- then an email that If was submitted and accepted the first week of June and built on the 16th. Should I ask him for that info? Thanks for your help it looks like our vans are likely hanging out together in the void of the sprinter plant parking lot :/

2021_3500_LowRoof

I assume you got that from the dealer right? We only have the build quote that he gave us when we placed the order- then an email that If was submitted and accepted the first week of June and built on the 16th. Should I ask him for that info? Thanks for your help it looks like our vans are likely hanging out together in the void of the sprinter plant parking lot :/
Yeah you’ll need the vin eventually anyways but would be nice to see the status. Also you maybe able to look up if a recall is affecting it

junkets

So- we have had an update!! It does indeed have a VIN. It is awaiting a module -
When the module is received and completed it willl be released to MB Vans and then 5-10 days for delivery - but they get zero information about when module is expected. Nor do I know which module - hubby just said “module”

VanWill

So- we have had an update!! It does indeed have a VIN. It is awaiting a module -
When the module is received and completed it willl be released to MB Vans and then 5-10 days for delivery - but they get zero information about when module is expected. Nor do I know which module - hubby just said “module”
Thanks!
I hope you get your van soon. I think our combination was a lucky configuration that didnt get impacted too hard.

Now just need to start ordering parts! some of those are long lead times. composting toilets are three months!

Top Bottom