ifedlincurry

How reliable is your information about new generation of Sprinter in US? the news is very disappointing to many! E-Sprinter is a joke for folks who want to do some level of van conversion. E vehicle is really a joke. What is used to make electricity (gas, coal, a little nuclear, solar and wind) and how to handle mountains of used lithium batteries. I hate the gov has been pushing "climate" nonsense too hard.
Yeah, I was one of those waiting for the whole electric revolution to happen before spending a ton of money on a van conversion (I actually have a cyber truck preorder), however I realized its a long ways off and life can't wait for that. No way these EVs will be able to have a range beyond 100 miles if they are built with a high roof (i.e. non-aerodynamic), and weigh over 10k+ lbs with all the RV essentials, even given the largest battery packs that are coming (200kwh+)

van_bae

Thank you! I appreciate that. Yes if it's release to carrier AND shipment pick up, then it's really en route! Once it shows on dealer website/dealer inventory, it's real LOL. What do you mean for the vans without door handles, I haven't seen that?

2021_3500_LowRoof

Thank you! I appreciate that. Yes if it's release to carrier AND shipment pick up, then it's really en route! Once it shows on dealer website/dealer inventory, it's real LOL. What do you mean for the vans without door handles, I haven't seen that?
I was told several weeks ago that they ran out of door handles so some vans had to wait for them… which is pretty lame…. My van says delay to VPC, at least that’s what the dealer said. Not sure what that means. It was produced 9/14.

T town

How reliable is your information about new generation of Sprinter in US? the news is very disappointing to many! E-Sprinter is a joke for folks who want to do some level of van conversion. E vehicle is really a joke. What is used to make electricity (gas, coal, a little nuclear, solar and wind) and how to handle mountains of used lithium batteries. I hate the gov has been pushing "climate" nonsense too hard.
You forgot hydro which is the major player here in the PNW.

Top Bottom