5th Annual NW SprinterFest

OjiPopo

New RV'er
Thanks, John, for your offer to let us dry-camp on your lot. And thanks, Dick, for the info on alternative campsites.

Oji & Popo @ Airstream Interstate Sprinter

mackconsult

My house is right off of I-205 just north of Portland and plenty of street parking space, so if any sprinter people want to camp at my house and join us for dinner that would be fine. I usually start my fryer up and fry food that goes into my WVO filtering on Friday's.

PM me if you are interested.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
start my fryer up and fry food that goes into my WVO filtering
Shocking Truth! Sprinter drivers suffer clogged arteries!(*)
Story at 11...

--dick
(*) does he mean major streets or medical conditions?

Last edited:

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
My house is right off of I-205 just north of Portland and plenty of street parking space, so if any sprinter people want to camp at my house and join us for dinner that would be fine. I usually start my fryer up and fry food that goes into my WVO filtering on Friday's.

PM me if you are interested.
mmmmmmm... deep fried turkey pot pie! :drool:

Paula Dean deep fries everything .....:drool:
I can't quote Paula Deen verbatim, but she did a show once that included a candy shop. As she buzzed around sampling everything in sight she finally quipped, "They shoulda known better than to let a fat girl loose in a candy store.". Gotta love Paula.

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
I really really want to go. But my sis needs me in Tenn. that weekend.

WeBeGone

Mackconsult

'Some day I will sell everything, buy a 50 ft sailboat, and turn left at the Columbia River Bar !!!!'

If you ever get to Tacoma you should drop by the boat.

Dockton-Port bow.jpg

We hope to be at the Sprinter-Fest

mackconsult

You bet, will keep that in mind. I might be heading up in the fall for PSSR's and fleet champs with my laser on top of the van. Will be sure to contact you and swing by.

scubanw3

Remember, we’re having a potluck so bring your favorite dish to share and you should also bring your favorite beverage. The grill will be going if you need to use it. We will have an assortment of snacks, drinks, paper plates, etc. Otherwise, bring yourself and your Sprinter!

Thank you, John
Sprinter Store
http://sprinterstore.com/
A division of Upscale Automotive, Inc.
19460 SW 89th Ave.
Tualatin, OR 97062
503-692-0846

mackconsult

My wife, kids, and dog are probably coming. We might just bring some kabob's for the BBQ for our lunch.

The sprinter will be warm when we show up so I will run it on WVO for people to check out.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
I'll supply the propane if i can use a corner of the grill!!

I just bolted up 2 10Gal (16net/68lbs total) tanks where my spare was....

scubanw3

3 days and counting to the 5th Annual SprinterFest! The weather looks good so…are you ready!!! Yes, we’ll have the grill going for Hal. McCoy Freightliner will have a 2010 Sprinter for us to get our little paws on and test drive. And, we will have a couple of special treats. An Earthroamer excursion vehicle and Tom’s 4wd Sprinter!! There will be lot of folks attending. Many new Sprinter owners and some that have just ordered a new Sprinter but have not taken possession yet. They will be very excited to talk and learn about their new purchase. You old timers will need to step up and answer all their questions. So grab your favorite food, drink (and of course your Sprinter) and come on down. BTW, for those who don’t know, the Fest will be held at our shop this Saturday the 17th from 10:00am until were done (see the address below or give us a call for directions).

See ya there, John
Sprinter Store
http://sprinterstore.com/
A division of Upscale Automotive, Inc.
19460 SW 89th Ave.
Tualatin, OR 97062
503-692-0846

Hikinginpdx

Sprinter is for sale
It was great connecting with some old friends and meeting so many cool new people.

Tons of fun,

THANKS for hosting John

Top Bottom