Am I Missing Cover below the Passenger Seat?

Okie Rick

As the Q asks...am I? I suspect I am. If yes, does the cover come off each time or is it a hinged door? I have tools squirreled away under the passenger seat now but intend to have a second battery located there in the future.

Thanks-
Okie Rick

I was told you can see
the image of a giraffe in
this picture if you look
long enough.

-

Okie Rick

Clip off plastic covers mssing,'d be careful looking into the black void nasty critters lurk in the dark:shhh:
We eat nasty critters for snacks here in Oklahoma. On Sunday we have fresh (or not too crispy) roadkill.

You reckon it'd void the 5000 mile limited warranty I failed to get xfered to me when I bought the van if I had a swinging door made for it?

Has the tsunami from the Chile earthquake hit yet?

Rick
-

Mrdi

Great idea
Hinge the cover from the bottom
When opened it could be a small table
Road Kill snacks !!

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
We eat nasty critters for snacks here in Oklahoma. On Sunday we have fresh (or not too crispy) roadkill.

You reckon it'd void the 5000 mile limited warranty I failed to get xfered to me when I bought the van if I had a swinging door made for it?

Has the tsunami from the Chile earthquake hit yet?

Rick
-
It will efect your MPG as to wind Resistance interference,if you have the window down ,you may thinks Whistlers mothers moved in.
New Zealand is in the way so we are safe on the big rock down under, Eastern Australia may get king tidal waves eroding foreshore lines in low elevation areas,such as Queensland and NSW coast lines.
Richard

mendonsy

mendonsy,

Can you provide the MB part number on that cover?

-Jon
Jon

Got it sitting here in my lap! :thumbup:
The number on the inside is 901 545 01 03. I assume that is the MB part number because it's got an MB emblem next to it.:hmmm:

I can see how it would be really easy for that cover to fall out and end up on the ground when the passenger door is opened.
I think I'm going to drill a couple holes and put some bead chain on it so it does not get lost.

Dick

Last edited:

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
NAFTA EPC confirms that's the cover: A 901 545 01 03 or MOPAR 5104149AA

EPC says that the new part number is A 901 545 00 03.

Anyway, A 901 545 01 03 is MOPAR part number 5133683AA.

I don't get MB's part numbering system.... actually, I don't understand anything, anymore....

I do know that the MOPAR 5133683AA MSRP is about $11.05
I'm curious if the local MB parts counter is cheaper.

-Jon

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
First designated series 901-905 never changed the rest is not so complicated. but it's a Euro thing
same as a US interchange manual, that only old school boys know about.
Richard

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
First designated series 901-905 never changed the rest is not so complicated. but it's a Euro thing
same as a US interchange manual, that only old school boys know about.
Richard
Well, to be a bit more clear about what I don't get:

Older part A 901 545 01 03
Newer part A 901 545 00 03

... maybe I read it backwards. I'm a little off balance right now. I just figured larger integers mean newer parts, but the way I read it, MB elected a lower integer for a newer part. European thing? I don't get that reference, either.

-Jon

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
What is your reference for NCV! Both left and right Tin 901 545 01 03 are interchange as on the Tin but with one optional inclusion;look at yours.Your chassis Vin is on it too:smilewink:/ Hence an interchange manual which fits other models not Mercedes but same ABS plate.

Top Bottom