Sprinter windows smashed by vandals ?

Advice needed!!

one of the windows smashed on our 144 passenger was the farthest back driver side passenger window. I guess might as well replace with a venting window. Where to start?
Which window should
Economical installer in Portland OR?

so sad…

Bummer.
... Where to start?
Determine whether there are slide windows that are made to fit the OEM position. I know that there are aftermarket slide windows for custom install. Aftermarket direct replacements are a different animal.

Good luck.

vic

otisdog7

There was a vendor here who posted some nice looking windows in the last couple of months....look for Summit Products (in Iowa?).

Matt Foley

Down by The River
I think most window companies are operating on backorder still so you're going to want to find a window in person from someone who already has it.

I'm not sure which window exactly you're talking about but on Portland Craigslist > Auto parts > Search "Sprinter Window" and there are a few options there.

Sprinter Store in Tualatin also has a few I think, and also Panther RV in Washougal - Both of these companies also have good websites to see what they have, but you can walk in there and buy over the counter.

Any autobody shop, auto glass installer, or RV shop should be able to install it for you - I'd look around for the best rated ones and make some calls to see who can get you in the quickest. They also might have some resources for windows, an RV shop being the most likely.

There are dozens of Sprinter van upfitters in Portland that can also do all of this for you, but I'd imagine your likelyhood of getting into one of those guys quickly is a lot slimmer.

davisdave

2005 140 tall passenger
I dont believe there are venting windows for the 144 passenger rear side windows...they are super long and specific to the 144 only.

r456

2024 AWD HR CREW VAN
Your window get smashed in CA? It is a daily norm in major cities of CA nowadays. Sad enough.

Advice needed!!

one of the windows smashed on our 144 passenger was the farthest back driver side passenger window. I guess might as well replace with a venting window. Where to start?
Which window should

so sad…

WinnieView1

Your window get smashed in CA? It is a daily norm in major cities of CA nowadays. Sad enough.
We manage parking lots and there's one near SFO airport where it's happening at least once or twice a day among a few hundred cars at anytime.
It's a long-term lot so we use plastic and tape to cover the open window as a courtesy to the owner.

todtan

Advice needed!!

Which window should

so sad…
FYI...I have stock rear side widows from my 144 passenger that I replaced. They are in perfect condition and were removed by the dealer. I will sell for $150 each if you decide not to go with a slider window.

I replaced my stock window with AMA sliders w/screens, they were fantastic.

RVBarry

2023 AWD 170 DIY CamperVan
Hi,

Have sliders and tilters/awning windows that fit the OEM opening.

Top Bottom