Santa Barbara, CA
Contact Info
PM
Price
SOLD
Firm/OBO/Auction
Price is Firm
Mileage on item
Would like to recoup a few dollars after chasing a noise and replacing these with a pair Sachs. Said rattle persisted, I have no recourse on the replacement struts and these struts are fine. Lightly used, mostly one round trip tp Seatle and one to the Bay Area with a light load.

$150/pair.... Would rather not ship but can if I need to. Parcel post is at buyers expense.
IMG_7113.jpegIMG_7112.jpegIMG_7109.jpeg

AMDin93103

did you figure out the cause of the rattle? I have one too.
Partially. One of my pad retailing clips had sheared in half (suspect it had been reused) and was creating a metallic rattle. But the dull rattle persists and has been there for a good portion of the vehicles life.

Unfortunately, I’m very keen to noticing such noises due to some of my occupational requirements.

Partially. One of my pad retailing clips had sheared in half (suspect it had been reused) and was creating a metallic rattle. But the dull rattle persists and has been there for a good portion of the vehicles life.

Unfortunately, I’m very keen to noticing such noises due to some of my occupational requirements.
sounds similar to my issue. I haven't raised the vehicle to inspect it thoroughly though.

tiboy

Cheeky offer, but I've got a persistent crunch that I suspect might be struts but can't get a convincing diagnosis from anyone, so willing to give these a try to either solve or rule it out. $100 shipped to Utah?

Top Bottom