Sold Custom shelves for van garage area / Portland, OR

Escape

Item Location
Portland, OR
Contact Info
Conversations (private message)
Price
$40/pair
Custom made shelves mount to underside of bed platform, for extra storage in the garage area. If you have a platform bed of almost any design, these should work. The two shelves are made of 1/8” aluminum, bed lined on the inside, and can be attached to the underside of the platform bed.

I had these made for the specific use of storing two sofa cushions, but misjudged the size and had to start over. The photo showing the mounted shelves is for illustrative purposes (my new set).

C39D58BB-C87B-4927-AFC5-4AC38DF55834.jpegD8B409A4-DFF9-4F15-B5F6-C65A07B949C4.jpeg719A3F05-C3F1-48AC-B5A1-ED949FB3DEE5.jpegI spent a lot having these made and lined, so my loss and your gain for only $40/pair. Local pick up is preferred, but they could be shipped at your cost.

Last edited:

Rocksnsalt

There Can Be Only ONE
Custom made shelves mount to underside of bed platform, for extra storage in the garage area. If you have a platform bed of almost any design, these should work. The two shelves are made of 1/8” aluminum, bed lined on the inside, and can be attached to the underside of the platform bed.

I had these made for the specific use of storing two sofa cushions, but misjudged the size and had to start over. The photo showing the mounted shelves is for illustrative purposes (my new set).

View attachment 188614View attachment 188615View attachment 188616I spent a lot having these made and lined, so my loss and your gain for only $40/pair. Local pick up is preferred, but they could be shipped at your cost.
Hello, what are the dimensions?
Thanks

Top Bottom