Contact Info
subie.plk@gmail.com
Price
Firm/OBO
or Best Offer
Model Year
Mileage
Serious folk only please.

I will include TrailKitchens compact camp kitchen(used on 1 camping trip, like new) and Maxxair max fan deluxe (new-unopen)

Bought brand new in October of 2020,
Currently sitting at just over 5500 miles
Oil and fuel filter done at about 3800 miles
Extra oem heater 12k btu, Extra oem roof ac unit
Premium package (active lane assist, rain sensor, wet wipers, brake assist)
Navigation, Rear wipers-defog, and other extras (see build sheet)

-Conversion took about 6 months, I chose the materials, fasteners, glue, paints, finishes very carefully. If something was cut wrong, I used a new piece of material, etc. I have a lot more pictures of the build and can answer any questions if you are interested in buying, please contact me and we can set up a call or viewing, .

- We are family of 4 and used the van for 3 weekend camping trips and things worked well, an inflatable mattress was laid under bed and back seat mattress was blown up and placed on the bench seat. Fridge accommodates good amount of perishable food, drinks, ice, definitely enough for a 2-3 day weekend, same with electricity, fridge, fan, lights inside and outside light, etc, even using inverter to make coffee and tea got the batteries down to about 80%.
-I want to build the next van, challenge myself by getting a more barebones one where I will have to deal with things like multiple window installation, making ceilings and wall panels.

-3M Thinsulate insulation walls and ceiling
-Minicell foam floor insulation
-Legend grip composite floor
-80/20 used for bed frame and cabinets
-Baltic birch cabinet doors and sides
-Various cabinet and door hardware
-Rigid outside light
-Baja Squadron Sport amber lights with RB Components bracket
-Thule awning
-Drawtite trailer hitch
-Lightweight aluminum steps
-Custom mattress, made in usa
-Clothes hanger built into ceiling
-Table with Lagun adjustable table mount
-Travois passenger swivel chair
-Van Windows Direct, side sliding window
-Webasto Heater, diesel connected directly to vehicle fuel line
-Novakool 2.7 cubic feet fridge (AC/DC) made in Canada
-Quest Overland window covers magnet, Made in USA
-VanTech oem type roof rails
-Caframo Bora cooling fan
-Use of LTrack, hooks to secure loads under the bed
-Add led lights (rear ceiling and under bed)
-Electrical (200AH Battleborn Batteries, 60A Sterling power b2b battery charger with gauge remote, 2000W Progressive Dynamics inverter with remote, Progressive Dynamics power center includes, AC panel, DC panel and built 30A AC (shore) battery charger, shore power inlet on outside, Vitron BMV-712 battery monitor, 2-outlet GFCI 120v powered by inverter or shore power)
-Water(Dometic sink, Shurflow electric pump with strainer, 2 x 20 liter water canisters mounted under sink, direct drain to outside with hose connection to use external gray water tank and another inlet connection to use camp water instead of pump/canisters)

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom