Contact Info
Joe B
Price
$19,500
Firm/OBO/Auction
or Best Offer
Model Year
Mileage
Selling my T1N with 176k miles. It was wrapped in Storm Grey last summer. I have pictures before it was wrapped so you can see the original finish (white). I'm the second owner, as it was previously owned by an AC repair company. Body in great shape. New BF Goodrich K02's, new rack and pinion steering, replaced power steering pump, front struts, rear shocks, newly installed NOICO 80 throughout cargo, door, floor, roof, New Thinsulate insulation, and new upholstery in cargo area. Wooden floor, ready to be built out to suit. Runs and drives great. All lights, etc. in good working order. Asking $19,500

Attachments

• Thanks
Reactions: ECU

Booker1

235 / 75R15 - No rub at all. I just put a set on my other T1N today ?. And very quiet for the tread

Booker1

Both of my 118’s have them now, and neither rub, even on a tight u-turn. Another friend has them on his 118 and no issues for him either. I recall finding that size in the forums somewhere and that’s how I learned they were the largest you could get away with, without any mods

wanderingkiwi

2006 118” SHC
Both of my 118’s have them now, and neither rub, even on a tight u-turn. Another friend has them on his 118 and no issues for him either. I recall finding that size in the forums somewhere and that’s how I learned they were the largest you could get away with, without any mods
That's excellent data thank you. One question, can I assume your 235 / 75R15 BF Goodrich K02's also fit in the 118's spare tyre holder underneath?

I wish you well with the van sale.

Last edited:

Booker1

I haven't tried putting one of the K02's in the spare tire holder. I kept the prior spare. I'm assuming if I have to run the spare it will be for a very short distance.
Thanks, there has been a lot of interest in the sale. Everyone is right, there's a high demand for T1N's out there.

Top Bottom