Sprinter 1996 308d leak off (?) pipe

Kester holmes

New member
Apologies if this info is already out there, but I couldn’t find it. The plastic pipe that I think connects onto top of each injector, then runs to top of intake manifold (?) has broken on one of the middle injector connections.
Anybody know what this is called, whether I can buy it online, or if not what to replace it with?
Is it safe to drive? It’s moist there, but not floods of fuel.


New member
Leak off pipe , Can be purchased at good Motor factors or a Merc dealer close to you , Not sure where you live so unable to advise more

Top Bottom