2021 sprinter

1. SprinterVanManWISCONSIN

VS30: 2019+ 2021 SPRINTER 4500 "Tipper" Cab Chassis

I have a brand new 2021 4500 cab chassis with a "3 way tipper" bed installed into it upfit. Let me know if this peaks interest Sprinter Family! Located Southeast WI.
  2. jwood2016

Backup camera cable splicing

So… I cut the cable going to my backup camera and need to splice it back together. There are 4 wires and some kind of plastic wire in the middle. Can anyone tell me how these should be spliced back together? Can I just solder them back together? Any advice is appreciated! a photo of the...
  3. van_bae

VS30: 2019+ 2021 and 2022 4x4 VANS AVAILABLE

Hi! I have a 2021 4x4 high roof cargo, Black well equipped and a 2021 4x4 170 crew also well equipped in Black coming in the next 2-3 weeks with a VIN and no recalls! I also have production for 2 2022 4x4 vans. Please reach out via email if interested @ ajones@mbofbrooklyn.com
  4. A

4X4 Sprinter slot, ready next week

Hello, I've got a beautiful 2021 4x4 170 Mercedes Sprinter that was just built and shipped to the dealership in CO for purchase and pickup. My life circumstances changed and I no longer have the time in my schedule to convert it. So instead of having it sit in my driveway, I thought to pass it...
  5. A

Quick Tour of my $190,000 Revel (Customized Sprinter)

As many of you know, I have done quite a bit to my 2021 Revel. I made a quick walk-around video to highlight some of those things. Take a look and let me know what you think (or what you'd like to see more about). ✅If you love Sprinter Vans = Hit the thumbs up ✅If you love Revels = Subscribe...

Top Bottom