Mendeleev34 Family Adventure Van

Mendeleev34

Hi All - I've been waiting for my van to be near the completion stage before posting some photos and now the time is here! This is our 170 4X4 (2019) in Iridium Silver. We've added an AdWag kit with two MOABs + two MULE bags, Owl B2 and Tire/Ladder carrier, Solar, AGM batteries (using Hein's mounts), a Smart Floor with 2tec2 finish, and some awesome wheel well cabinets. Many people were involved in making this a reality so I will shout out to Steve at Elevated Vanworks, Cassidy at Kampervans, Daniel at MAD Vans, and Andreas at RRE Global and Jeff at AdWag! The van can seat 6 in different configurations and will sleep all of us (Wife and me, 3 kids + dog).

_Zach

•͡˘㇁•͡˘
The van can seat 6 in different configurations and will sleep all of us (Wife and me, 3 kids + dog).
What is your seating configuration for the kids? We're in a similar boat with kids and dog, and are researching options.

Mendeleev34

What is your seating configuration for the kids? We're in a similar boat with kids and dog, and are researching options.
Right now we’ve got two seats along the driver’s side wall behind the driver’s seat. This is possible based on the rail layout and also the ability to slide the chair left toward the wall on the seat base. This was critical in order to get the chairs as close to the wall as possible.

The third kids seat is in the center line of the van and we move it forward or backward depending on what we are doing. We often have it all the way to the front so that the view out the windshield is good.

Mendeleev34

Beautiful work. Where did you buy your 2tec2? I’m having trouble getting the rep to respond and send samples. Hoping there’s a separate distributor that sells for smaller projects. Thanks!
Sorry for the delay in response! We got the flooring from Daniel at Mad Vanz in Santa Barbara.

P7HVN

Is this transition piece, from the side step to flooring, available by itself or part of a floor package?
would love to get part to smooth out the transition in my cargo..

File_002.jpeg

Coolmaxt

Looks great! My conversion must seat and sleep 6 as well. Are you going to be incorporating any refrigerator or running water? Or are you donezo?

Top Bottom