NCV3: 2006-2018 Sold

sprint2freedom

2008 NCV3 170ext
Congrats on the twins and good luck w/the sale! I'm sure someone will gobble this up.

Does the roof rack have any cutouts, e.g. for a fan?

Twindaddy

Just outside of my gag limit unfortunately, but close to exactly what I need. As a father of twins myself, I understand the prioritization. Just wait 'til they're in college - those expenses will blow your mind!
I'm close to discussing this with the wife, but might need more beer in me and wine in her.

traceme

Just outside of my gag limit unfortunately, but close to exactly what I need. As a father of twins myself, I understand the prioritization. Just wait 'til they're in college - those expenses will blow your mind!
I'm close to discussing this with the wife, but might need more beer in me and wine in her.
Ha! Well, maybe we can work something out, ultimately, I just need the van gone and I would prefer to not be upside down on it.

Twindaddy

Ha! Well, maybe we can work something out, ultimately, I just need the van gone and I would prefer to not be upside down on it.
Maybe! Can you PM me a VIN or build sheet? Need to also make sure that I'm not starting out under water myself.

synergy_58

2009 Navion and 2015 Crew
Pls PM me the Vin # and a list of exactly what you have done to it, services as well. Gracci!

Twindaddy

Looks good dude. Unfortunately I located another one close to home and pulled the trigger earlier in the week. That's a nice foundation for someone to build upon. GLWS!

traceme

Really would love this gone soon, please let me know if you have any questions or would like to come take a look.
THANKS

desmo

Hang in there Mate, I’m interested but am currently battling ol man winter in a Texas Deathmatch. Pls dont disappear.

Top Bottom