T1N: 1994-2006 Rear seat and install

Surridge

Contact Info
Surridgeryan@gmail.com
Price
Hi, just purchased our first Sprinter ‘05 cargo. Looking for a rear seat that will fit and recommendations for an instal. Currently in SoCal but heading back to Oregon shortly.

ORsprinter

I used Oregon Motor Coach in Eugene to install a first roll bench seat in my 2006 cargo. It had just gotten my van and didn't feel quite ready to drop the fuel tank, and drill through the chassis. I have a spare bench (the long one) that I can part with if you're interested, no mounting brackets though.

Xdemolle

Hi, just purchased our first Sprinter ‘05 cargo. Looking for a rear seat that will fit and recommendations for an instal. Currently in SoCal but heading back to Oregon shortly.
Hello,

Doing the same on a 2020 Sprinter, have you find asolution, whcih seat did you end up getting, I need a two-seater- thank you
X

Surridge

I did! Was able to find an original 2 seater from a T1N with mounting plates in good condition. There is a guy in Huntington Beach that will do installs, if you are in socal

Xdemolle

I did! Was able to find an original 2 seater from a T1N with mounting plates in good condition. There is a guy in Huntington Beach that will do installs, if you are in socal
in so cal, I have the seats- how much does he charge? i was quoted $1200 which seems Steep- also Dropping the diesel Tank doesn't seem that difficult, unless I'm missing something here.

Top Bottom