Free Espar for Parts:

HAL9000

Does anyone want a Westy Espar AirTronic D4S? The ECU is dead (or maybe locked) and I opted to buy a new one with the more common wire harness. This is the Westy version with Round Connectors. Thermo King put a (non Westy) ECU into it to test and it ran fine on the bench. A local person (Gloucester MA) would be best because I don't want to bother packing it up but I'll ship it if someone wants to pay for the shipping. Comes with the old harness and dosing pump and some exhaust flex. Hurry before I put it on Craig's List !
-Andy

Kiltym

I would take it. I live in Newburyport but am in New Mexico right now.... If you are willing to hold onto it for me I would certainly come get it when I am back in the area. Will be back in April.

And did we see you drive through Newburyport a couple months back?

Last edited:

HAL9000

I would take it. I live in Newburyport but am in New Mexico right now.... If you are willing to hold onto it for me I would certainly come get it when I am back in the area. Will be back in April.

And did we see you drive through Newburyport a couple months back?
Hi, Would you mind if I just left it at your house? I'm cleaning out my garage and rather not wait until April. I'll need an address. You may have seen our Westy this summer; we bought it from friends in Amesbury. Hard to believe there was another just a mile away !

Kiltym

Hi, Would you mind if I just left it at your house? I'm cleaning out my garage and rather not wait until April. I'll need an address. You may have seen our Westy this summer; we bought it from friends in Amesbury. Hard to believe there was another just a mile away !
I sent to you PM

Kiltym

I tried to send you a PM but the system would not allow me to send you one for some reason.

Here is my message:

Hi,

I can certainly provide an address where you could drop it off. That would be great, and really appreciated.

Because of Covid I would likely have you leave it outside on the porch and not interact with my family. Sorry about that, but there are older people involved and we are trying to keep them safe.

Let me confirm the address and I will get back to you in the next day or so.

If it was you we saw in Newburyport, we chased you a bit in our car, but had to turn off as we were headed the opposite direction.

Thanks again for the help and I will be back in touch shortly.

Maybe try starting a "conversation" with my account and see if that works and we can exchange email addresses. I don't want to post it publically.

Mark

Top Bottom