2.1l fuel injector hold down bolt part number

cre8er

Anyone have the MB part number on this bolt? Can find all of the other engines no problem, not this one though.
Also is the torque spec the same?

Has anyone bought 2.1l injectors from MB? If so, did they come with the copper crush washer and bolt?

220817a

Independent & Self Reliant - From Chattanooga TN
Anyone have the MB part number on this bolt? Can find all of the other engines no problem, not this one though.
Also is the torque spec the same?

Has anyone bought 2.1l injectors from MB? If so, did they come with the copper crush washer and bolt?
See attachments below... Let me know if need anything else.

Attachments

cre8er

Wow! That is perfect! Thanks!
Don't suppose you know the firing order? I've heard the injectors are shipped with wax inside to protect them, and replacing all 4 at once can sometimes lead to a no start because the wax/air can't be purged. I was going to do 2 at a time. Supposedly Xentry has a special procedure for priming new injectors, but my version for my OM651 doesn't have that.

Also what software is that that gives you the part numbers and torque specs ? WIS?

Thanks!

220817a

EPC & WIS.... What version of Xentry do you have?... And do you have EWA installed on you computer? If you do, I can activate EPC and WIS for you.

As fat as firing order on OM651, I don't know but I can look in WIS.

220817a

PM me the MAC/Hardware ID and I'll generate keys for you? Do you want to have access and authorization for data cards? It requires a special key,..

Attachments

cre8er

Sent a screenshot via PM.
Mine just says "Unknown LAN ID"
This is probably why I'm having issues. It might be an older version of EWA.
What do you mean by data cards? You mean online/offline module programming? If so, I definitely want that. I'm pretty sure my SAM module needs to be re-flashed. I'm getting all kinds of CAN bus errors.

220817a

Sent a screenshot via PM.
Mine just says "Unknown LAN ID"
This is probably why I'm having issues. It might be an older version of EWA.
What do you mean by data cards? You mean online/offline module programming? If so, I definitely want that. I'm pretty sure my SAM module needs to be re-flashed. I'm getting all kinds of CAN bus errors.
You have a problem with the priority of the network adapters/cards/connections. Make sure that the network adapter/card that is managing your Xentry/DAS/SDCONNECT is prioritized as number one on the list. You can follow the steps below.... Press alt in step 4...

Attachments

Last edited:

cre8er

Changing the network adapter priority did not work. Neither did uninstalling EWA and installing a newer version (2.32.1.1).

Turns out "Unknown LAN ID" under MAC address is a common problem.
To Fix:

1. In Device Manager, select View and Show hidden devices from the menu bar.
  2. Expand Network adapters and uninstall all instances of Microsoft ISATAP Adapter.
  3. Launch EWA, log in, and check that your programs are showing.
If it comes back disable them:
  1. Open Command Prompt as Admin
  2. Type: "netsh int teredo set state disabled"
  3. Type "netsh int 6to4 set state disabled"
  4. Type "netsh int isatap set state disabled"

cre8er

Did you get the keys?
So I got the keys, WIS is installing now, nut here's the thing. This new version of EWA doesn't have the EPC startkey box like the old version. Did they move it out to a different program in later versions?

Installed version: 2.32.1.1

220817a

So I got the keys, WIS is installing now, nut here's the thing. This new version of EWA doesn't have the EPC startkey box like the old version. Did they move it out to a different program in later versions?

Installed version: 2.32.1.1
Post a picture

cre8er

The old version of EWA had a section for EPC. This new version does not. I read that maybe they are moving to an online EPC system. Guess I have to uninstall everything and reinstall my old version. Downloading EPC version 11.2018 now

I gotta say, compared to Ford and other makes OEM software, MB seems waay more convoluted.

cre8er

Well. That EPC download didn't work. Missing DVD A0 out of the apparent 6 DVD set. LOL
For future searchers, EWA version 1.29 is the last version that has offline EPC. EPC version 11.2018 is the last offline version.

Let me know if anyone has a good download link.

220817a

Well. That EPC download didn't work. Missing DVD A0 out of the apparent 6 DVD set. LOL
For future searchers, EWA version 1.29 is the last version that has offline EPC. EPC version 11.2018 is the last offline version.

Let me know if anyone has a good download link.
Check your PM

cre8er

Wow! Thanks!
I'll download tomorrow when I get back into good signal range. (I'm out boondocking in my Van right now).

What forum or group are you in? I'm in MHHAuto and all of the Mercedes people there are very cryptic and good download links are hard to find. I just want to Diag and tweak my own van and everyone there seems to be shops that work on vans so the people that know want you to pay them for the good files.

Top Bottom